IELTS Writing Task 1(Sample Answer)
A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country. You have heard about a job in a local company that might be suitable for him/her.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
• tell your friend about the job and what sort of work it involves
• say why you think the job would be suitable for him/her
• explain how to apply for the job
I am writing to inform you about a suitable job in a local company. The position they are looking for this job involves more responsibilities. Although it might be challenging, you have all the requirements and qualifications needed.
Let me explain how the position is suitable for you. They are looking for a bilingual young candidate with more than three years of experience in this field as you. In addition, the location of the job is very close to your new home, hence you can save some money allocated for commuting.
You could apply through their website which I sent to you earlier. I would appreciate it if you could send it as soon as you can since they are looking for quick hiring applications.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Estimated Band Score-6.0
Get Your Writing Tasks Evaluated by an IELTS Expert
- All about IELTS (Tips & Strategies) (16)
- IELTS Speaking (12)
- Recent Success Stories (24)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Writing Task 1 Model Answers (1)
- Writing Task 1(GT Letters) (38)
- Writing Task 2 Model Answers (59)